ALIANA® 2020 REALTOR® REWARDS LEGAL DISCLAIMERS & RULES
- 2020 Closing Rewards offered:
- First closing per quarter: $250 • Second closing per quarter: $500 • Third closing per quarter: $1000 • Four or more closings per quarter: $1500
- To receive a Closing Reward, Quarterly Top Producer Trip or Grand Gift, the Tax Form W-9 must be filled out and submitted to AIRIA Development Company business office, attention Rivers LeGrand at firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners are responsible for payment of any applicable taxes.
- Closing Rewards are only offered to the individual Realtor or broker that is named as the “broker” on the closing statement for a new home closing within a calendar quarter of 2020. Closing Rewards may not be transferred to another substitute Realtor or other person who is not the Realtor on the closing statements.
- A Realtor’s Closing Reward will be forfeited if the Realtor does not respond to the congratulatory email with their broker W-9 by the Closing Reward Deadlines specified below:
- FIRST QUARTER CLOSING REWARD DEADLINE IS APRIL 30, 2020. Realtors who close on a new home between January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020 must claim their reward on or before the April 30, 2020 expiration date.
- SECOND QUARTER CLOSING REWARD DEADLINE IS JULY 31, 2020. Realtors who close on a new home between April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020 must claim their reward on or before the July 31, 2020 expiration date.
- THIRD QUARTER CLOSING REWARD DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 31, 2020. Realtors who close on a new home between July 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020 must claim their reward on or before the October 31, 2020 expiration date.
- FOURTH QUARTER CLOSING REWARD DEADLINE IS JANUARY 15, 2021. Realtors who close on a new home between October 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020 must claim their reward on or before the January 15, 2021 expiration date.
- Quarterly Top Producers
- Quarterly Top Producer: Realtor or broker, listed as “broker” in the closing statement, with the most new home closings within a calendar quarter of 2020 (as defined below).
- Quarterly Top Producer Trip will be awarded to the Quarterly Top Producer + one guest age 21 and older to the destination of their choice (value of trip not to exceed a $2,000).
- Quarterly Top Producer tiebreaker will be the highest total sales price of cumulative home closings within the specified quarter.
- A Quarterly Top Producer Trip does not include spending money, tips or additional meals.
- All prizes must be accepted in writing via email by winner (i) within 30 days of First Quarter through Third Quarter winner notifications or (ii) within 15 days of Fourth Quarter winner notifications, or winner shall forfeit prize. Guest must be designated at the time of acceptance. Winners agree to provide all necessary information/documents required by the agency, any travel services, and the US Department of Homeland Security for themselves and any guest. Any changes after supplying the information will incur an additional service fee and any other additional costs due to such change will be paid solely by winner. If Quarterly Top Producer declines the Quarterly Top Producer Trip, or fails to respond to the notification, Quarterly Top Producer may be asked to sign a document stating the trip was offered but declined.
- Dates of each quarter are as follows:
- First Quarter: January 1, 2020 - March 31, 2020
- Second Quarter: April 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Third Quarter: July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020
- Fourth Quarter: October 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Overall Top Producers – Grand Gift
- Overall Top Producer(s): All Quarterly Top Producer winners for the 2020 calendar year will be eligible for the Grand Gift, which will be awarded to the Quarterly Top Producer at the end of each quarter. Quarterly Top Producer winners are not eligible to win more than one (1) Grand Gift. In the event a Quarterly Top Producer has been awarded a Grand Gift for a prior quarter, the runner up for that quarter will be eligible for the Grand Gift.
- Grand Gift: an all-inclusive trip to Hard Rock Riviera Maya to be taken in second quarter of 2021. Dates of Grand Gift will be announced to Overall Top Producers by January 15, 2021.
- Four (4) individual Overall Top Producers will be offered a one-time only Grand Gift for the Overall Top Producer + one guest age 21 and older.
- Grand Gift can only be received during the time offered and is not redeemable for cash or any other value of any kind or on any other date. Grand Gift does not include spending money, cost of excursions, tips or additional meals.
- Grand Gift is a one-time offer and will be deemed completed and final once presented to the Overall Top Producers. All prizes must be accepted in writing via email by winner within 15 days of notification to winners, or winners shall forfeit prize. Guest must be designated at the time of acceptance. Winners agree to provide all necessary information/documents required by the agency, any travel services, and the US Department of Homeland Security for themselves and any guest. Any changes after supplying the information will incur an additional service fee and any other additional costs due to such change will be paid solely by winner. If an Overall Top Producer declines the Grand Gift, or fails to respond to the notification, the Overall Top Producer may be asked to sign a document stating the trip was offered but declined.
- Upon receiving and accepting Grand Gift offer, winner must accept and comply with all rules and regulations from ALIANA®, ALIANA Development Company, Kings Crossing Travel and any other travel service provider.
- Kings Crossing Travel Agency is the travel agency of record for all awarded trips
- Contact: Pamela Silverwise, 281-360-3007 or Pamela@kingscrossingtravel.com.
- Quarterly Top Producer Trip value (not to exceed $2,000) may be held with Kings Crossing Travel. Failure to redeem the Quarterly Top Producer Trip within one (1) year of acceptance by Quarterly Top Producer shall forfeit the prize.
- At the request of the Quarterly Top Producer, Kings Crossing Travel Agency may apply the Quarterly Top Producer Trip value (not to exceed $2,000) to one (1) or more trips provided however, any amounts in excess of $2,000 value shall be the sole responsibility of the Quarterly Top Producer and paid directly to Kings Crossing Travel Agency.
Kings Crossing Travel Agency: Prices quoted are per couple based on double occupancy the months that trips are being promoted, are not retroactive and are subject to limited availability. Prices may vary and may be higher depending on actual day/date traveled and hotel selected. Hotel charges such as energy surcharge, baggage handling, crib, and rollaway costs may apply and are payable directly to hotel. For cruises, fuel supplement charges may apply. Tipping is not included. Various cancellation penalties, payment requirements and holiday/weekend/special event surcharges may apply. All rates are subject to change with or without notice. Please contact Pamela Silverwise at Kings Crossing Travel Agency, 281-360-3007, for additional restrictions and information.
All rights reserved. All dates are specified and non-changing. Grand Gift can only be received during time offered and is not redeemable for cash or any other value of any kind or at any other date. ALIANA Development Company, a Texas corporation (“ADC”), and any direct or indirect partner, shareholder, member, officer, director, trustee, agent or employee or other representative of ADC is not responsible for any cash rewards, spending cash, costs of excursions, tips or meals. Offers and incentives are void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All information (including, but not limited to prices quoted by any travel agency, trip availability, information regarding this incentive program, features, standards and options assessments and fees, planned amenities, programs, conceptual artist’s renderings and photos) is not guaranteed and remains subject to change or delay without notice. Terms, conditions and incentives may vary. This is valid only on new homes closed in ALIANA® from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. All details, restrictions, disclaimers, official rules and rights are also disclosed on Alianahouston.com/realtors/ under the TERMS AND CONDITIONS tab. In accordance with Texas Occupations Code Sec. 1101.651(b), all broker’s fees, including BTSAs, are payable to a real estate broker directly and not to a licensed salesperson. ADC reserves the right to amend or cancel this or any other program at any time without notice.
© 2020 ALIANA Development Company. “ALIANA®” is a trademark of AIRIA Development® Company.